- Raising the Dead At the bottom of the biggest underwater cave in the world, diving deeper than almost anyone had ever gone, Dave Shaw found the body of a young man who had disappeared ten years earlier.
- The stoner arms dealers How two American kids became big-time weapons traders. And how the Pentagon later turned on them.
- The Untold Story of the World's Biggest Diamond Heist
- The Glory of the Rails und Bring back the rails von Tony Judt
- The Allepo Codex Mystery
- The Strange Fate of Kim's Video
- 25 years after Rajneeshee commune collapsed, truth spills out
- Edge of the abyss Michael Schofield thought his young daughter, Janni, was a genius, until he realised her bright mind masked an inner darkness.
- The Gangster Princess of Beverly Hills Heiress, actress, singer, model - Lisette Lee wanted everyone to think she had it all, but beneath the bling were secrets, lies and private jets filled with weed
- Joe Arridy was the happiest man on death row
- 1491 von Charles C. Mann
- Arab Spring Break Last year, Chris Jeon, a 21-year-old UCLA math major, left his $9,000-a-month internship at a financial firm in San Francisco in search of "real" experience. He wound up fighting with the rebels in Libya, where things got real fast.
- The Devil and John Holmes John Holmes was a porn star. Eddie Nash was a drug lord. Their association ended in one of the most brutal mass murders in the history of Los Angeles.
- The Case of the Mormon Historian What happened when Michael Quinn challenged the history of the church he loved.
- Muscle Beach and the dawn of huge In the 1970s, a new breed of American man emerged from the weight rooms of Gold’s Gym in Venice Beach. Led by Arnold Schwarzenegger, a clique of world-class bodybuilders — muscle-bound, steroid-fueled, bronzed like suntanned gods — pumped iron, chased girls, and changed the world’s exercise culture forever.
- Das Unheil von Lowiha Ein russisches Dorf kämpft gegen seinen eigenen Zerfall. Dann machen zwei Männer im nahegelegenen Wald einen schrecklichen Fund. Gibt es Orte, die das Böse anziehen?
- Der lange Abschied Ein Mann, ein Traum, ein Missverständnis: Der Gerüstbauer Andreas Läufer wollte nur sein Geld verdienen. Und er hatte eine gute Idee. Doch dann ging etwas schief zwischen ihm und dem deutschen Sozialstaat. Die Geschichte einer Entfremdung.